Student Success Coaching
Meet one-on-one with a Student Success Coach to improve your college experience! Your coach will support you, challenge you, and hold you accountable through individualized coaching sessions. Topics are customized to meet your needs and may include goal setting, time management, organization, study skills, and stress management.
Student Success Coaching will help you develop college life skills. You will feel more confident in your abilities and more knowledgeable about the resources available at DU. Your coach will help you identify and achieve your goals through one-on-one support.
Coaching appointments are available for UNDERGRADUATE students only. Graduate students are welcome to use the coaching resources posted below.
Student Success Coach or Academic Advisor?
Student Success Coach
- Identify and create an action plan for achieving your goals.
- Develop organization and time-management skills.
- Understand your learning style and develop study skills.
- Connect to campus and community resources, opportunities, and affinity groups.
- Discover your strengths, interests, and motivations.
- Explore your interests, goals, and abilities as related to academic majors/minors.
- Review your progress toward graduation.
- Explain DU academic policies and procedures.
- Connect you to campus resources.
- Approve your course selection and clearance for registration.
Meet DU's Student Success Coaches
Academic Coaching and Empowerment (ACE)
Student Success Coaches use a customizable ACE curriculum as well as additional resources designed to help you succeed at DU.
- Ace Syllabus and Learning Objectives
- Goal Setting
- Time Management and Organization
- Growth Mindset and Resiliency
- Overcoming Test Anxiety
- Learning Strategies
- Study Skills
- Network of Resources
- Stress Management and Self Care
- Emotional Intelligence
- Financial Wellness
Student Success Coaches are available for group workshops!