Since the program started almost twenty-five years ago, we have had over 800 PLPers join the ranks of University of Denver PLP Alumni. Alumni have gone on to remarkable careers in business, education, medicine, international affairs, and the non-profit world.
Here are ways that you can engage:
- Join the PLP Alumni Association. Membership in the PLP Alumni Association helps support professional development, networking and service opportunities for PLP alumni and current students. PLUS, members of the association receive discounts on PLP alumni events.
- Facebook. Search for the group "PLP Alumni."
- LinkedIn. Join the PLP networking community.
- Make a financial gift. Gifts of any amount designated to PLP make a real difference in the lives of our students. Financial gifts are used to support service projects as well as course enhancements.
- Email us. Find out more about our current alumni opportunities.
Your engagement matters! Learn about the impact our Alumni have on current PLPers by visiting our blog, https://duplp.wordpress.com/.